Immigration Service

HOME > English Immigration

Carne Immigration Scrivener Firm is qualified as both a licensed tax accountant and administrative scrivener, so we can assist you in obtaining a visa with your future tax obligations in mind.
We will consistently support your business not only when you come to Japan, but also when you do business in Japan and return from Japan.

Can I discuss both visa and tax issues at the same time?

The representative of the firm is a license holder with expertise in both visas and taxes. Depending on the visa you obtain, there may be tax considerations. It is important to consider both aspects of visas and taxes.

I have to work during the week and cannot take time to consult with you. Are you available on weekends?

Yes, we do. If you make an appointment in advance, we are available for consultations on Saturdays and Sundays.